Professional woodworkers and cabinetmakers – we’ve got you covered! The award-winning Fuji Spray® Mini-Mite PLATINUM™ Series packs enough power and portability to help you tackle your fine-finishing projects. With our revolutionary Mini-Mite 3 PLATINUM™, Mini-Mite 4 PLATINUM™, and Mini-Mite 5 PLATINUM™, you can use a range of high and low viscosity materials to spray virtually any substrate imaginable!
Exclusive to Fuji Spray® – The Fuji Spray® Heat Dissipation Chamber™
Fuji Spray has managed to expertly balance the heat dissipation and sound caused by the turbine motor. Our Heat Dissipation Chamber™ is an industry-leading method resulting in an increase of the lifespan of your Fuji Spray turbine motor, compared to standard turbines. Excess heat is channeled to a Heat Dissipation Chamber™ located at the rear of the case. Since the hot air is dissipated evenly through an optimum surface area of 60 holes, there is no added hiss or loud whistling noise, and no blowing around of debris.
The Mini-Mite PLATINUM™ Series Difference:
- Lightweight and portable with a rugged metal turbine case and quick-change friction fit filter
- PSI ranging from 6.5(3-stage) to 9.5(5-stage)
- Heat Dissipation Chamber™ – dissipates heat resulting in increased turbine motor life
- Noise Reduction Covers™ – muffles the operating level by removing direct sound paths from exiting the turbine.
- Choose between 3 different HVLP turbine spray guns (T70™, T75G™, G-XPC) all with:
- Non-bleed stainless steel needle, nozzle, and fluid passages
- Side-mounted Fan Pattern Control – Adjustable incremental fan pattern with three orientations: horizontal, vertical, circle
- Easy to disassemble spray gun with a few internal components
- Can be used with a range of materials (high to low viscosity) and suitable for both waterborne and solvent-based coatings
- Cup capacity ranging from 3oz (89cc) to 1Qt (1000cc)
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor
- High Transfer Efficiency – a minimum of 65% TE
Important: The Mini-Mite PLATINUM™ Series turbines have different size filters compared to other Mini-Mite™ Series turbines. The Mini-Mite PLATINUM™ filters (part #7224-2) are available in a 2-pack and have the shape of a semi-circle, rather than a square. For Mini-Mite™ Series turbine versions prior to July 2016, please use part #4009-2 for square filters.