Ultimate flexibility and control – Fuji Spray®’s T-Model™* offers you that and more. Our T-Model™ HVLP Spray Gun uses innovative Canadian technology to deliver an enhanced spray pattern for exceptional performance, featuring a brand-new sleek and ergonomic design for a well-balanced grip. Being 20% lighter than most guns on the market, the T-Model™ allows for easy maneuvering and less fatigue on the operator. Easily adjust the size of the fan with the exclusive side-mounted Fan Pattern Control™, allowing you to switch from circle to wide pattern and everything in between. This feature provides full incremental adjustment of the fan size by simply turning the knob counter-clockwise for a smaller pattern and clockwise for larger.
The Fuji Spray® T-Model™ spray guns are non-bleed, meaning that air passes through the spray gun only when the trigger is pulled, resulting in less turbulence in the spray area, less paint buildup on the tip of the fluid nozzle, and far less spray gun noise. All newer Fuji Spray® turbines are designed and built with a bleed-off inside the turbine to allow the use of any non-bleed spray gun. The Fuji Spray® T-Model™ exceptional performance makes it a leader in the market, helping professional users and serious hobbyists achieve flawless performance and remarkable outcomes every spray.
The T-Model™ Spray Gun Difference:
- Stainless steel fluid passages and a wide offering of air cap set sizes
- Non-Bleed spray gun leads to less blowing around of shop dust and negligible turbulence in the spray area
- Fan Pattern Control Assembly (side-mounted for T-Model and GXPC)
- Variety of tip sizes
- Stay Cool Handle™ nylon-coated handle always stays and provides a comfortable grip
- Rotating nipple assembly – makes for easy adjustment of the pressure tube, especially for those who are left-handed
- Variety of cup sizes from 3oz to 1QT.
Products in this Series
T70™ SPRAY GUN
T75G™ SPRAY GUN
YOUR T-MODEL™ SPRAY GUN?
This video will give you the full 360 tour of the T-Model spray gun.