Our recommended spray gun for any weekend warrior or beginner craftspeople to get the job done – The Fuji Spray® M-Model™ is the spray gun of choice offered with all of our DIY Series spray systems. Equipped with a 1 Qt. bottom feed cup, rear pattern control, and a 1.3mm air cap set, this spray gun is ideal for small workshops and home use, perfect for spraying cabinets, doors, trim, and furniture.
The Fuji Spray® M-Model™ spray guns are non-bleed, meaning that air passes through the spray gun only when the trigger is pulled, resulting in less turbulence in the spray area, less paint buildup on the tip of the fluid nozzle, and far less spray gun noise. All newer Fuji Spray® turbines are designed and built with a bleed-off inside the turbine to allow the use of any non-bleed spray gun.
M-Model™ Spray Gun Difference:
- 1.3mm air cap set installed
- Rear-Mounted Fan Pattern Control Assembly– Adjustable incremental fan pattern with three orientations: horizontal, vertical, circle
- Metal fluid knob and collar
- Available in gravity or bottom feed
- Non-Bleed spray gun leads to less blowing around of shop dust and negligible turbulence in the spray area
- Stay Cool Handle™ nylon-coated handle always stays and provides a comfortable grip
- Rotating nipple assembly – makes for easy adjustment of the pressure tube, especially for those who are left-handed