The Fuji Spray® X Series has been developed to fill the gap between conventional high-pressure spray guns and HVLP.
Featuring two mid-pressure spray guns the LX-20™ HVLP and the MPX-30™; perfect for any type of professional spray finishing. The X-Series is easy to operate, embodying the same familiar controls as any conventional high-pressure spray gun along with the rapid application speed and higher transfer rates. Versatile in terms of application and performance handling, it applies all types of coatings with ease – including high solid materials.
Equipped with side-mounted fan pattern control offering precise fan adjustment, reducing overspray and waste. These spray guns are intuitive, lightweight, and easy to handle. The ergonomic design allows the spray gun to feel comfortable in the hand reducing user fatigue.
The X Series Spray Gun Difference: :
- High Transfer Efficiency – a minimum of 65% TE
- Optimized air cap design results in soft spray pattern and outstanding atomization
- Stainless steel fluid passages and a wide offering of air cap set sizes
- Suitable for use with waterborne or solvent-based coatings in high production facilities
- Precise side-mounted fan pattern control
- Forged aluminum gun body with anodized internals
- 360° Swivel Air Inlet
- Fuji Spray® Mid Pressure or HVLP Technology
- Variety of cup sizes from 3oz to 1QT.